1/20/2008




Willie and Teddy's Excellent Adventure




Willie
and Teddy's Excellent Adventure


Phew, no more pix of the bathroom, not to say that there wasn't any progress on that front, but somehow a picture of the new hook just isn't so exciting, especially after last week giving our 13 readers nothing but towels. So this week there will no pictures or descriptions of the bathrooms. D'oh!


Hooray, it's getting darker later which can only mean that the days are getting longer and before you know it summer will be here. Uhhh, we seem to be getting ahead of ourselves slightly. In the meantime, we did have a little snow and ice last Monday morning. Teddy's bus never came, so I (willie) walked myself down to my bus and Papa drove (after he managed to pry open the frozen car doors and de-ice the windshield) Teddy to his school and Kira (a neighbor two doors down) to her school. He said though that the cars coming from Teddy's school were all slipping on black ice so he chained up the car and it took him 45 minutes to get home, but at least he did it without smashing into anything.


We saw some pretty good Star Trek episodes and of course Mommy fell asleep so she didn't even hear Dr. McCoy tell Spock and Captain Kirk to shut up so he could have the last word. It was very funny.




Finally, I got my P.h.D., and it's about time. Papa was convinced that it would never come. Just because I sent in my self addressed stamped envelope to 'me want my phd' about 9 months ago and we had heard nothing since, I don't know why he didn't think it would come.


And looky loo! My diploma in the flesh. The picture on the left is the top view of my mortor board. I brought the PHD ID card to school to get it laminated.


Papa is trying to relive his youth where he had the biggest hair in the bunch. The one nice thing about when his hair is so big is that it is really soft and fluffy. Occasionally though he hides pointy pencils behind his ears and you don't know they're there until you've patted him and OUCH! Maybe he's just trying to join the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers or something!


For those of you concerned about the safety of this 'dropping bears' stunt, there was a highly partial observer making sure that no bears were harmed in the making of these pictures. Of course, papa's Teddy Bear really is not so fearsome anymore, except his cold eyes, BRRRR, you don't want to come into contact with those.


LOOKOUT BELOW!


3-2-1, release! SPLAT! Not really. I'd never do that to Clubby!


Today I (Teddy) has a youth group activity after hebrew school at a bowling alley which was pretty fun, but the bestest part was that I got PEPSI! and drank the whole thing. Mmmmmm.


Yup, it's closing in on midnight, and we're still going strong!





Speedy view of the remodel


Updated 1/20/2008



Copyright © 1997-2008 The Berman Brothers--Willie and Teddy. All rights reserved.





Hey, click the pears picture above to check out our friend Leslie's Watercolors, and BUY THEM!!!