6/27/2010

So the first week of summer is gone, and the days are getting shorter. Teddy had his birthday and then today for a present he went off to summer camp. I (Willie) did not expect him to be doing anything fun or having any kind of good time, but we know he's a different guy than me and likes playing sports like soccer and basketball--who knew?

Tante Margie was here and she took us out to the science center and canton wonton. Mmmm, ho yao lo tu mein. Thanks Tante.

-----------------------

Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a hybrid schnoz...
Bwa ha ha--hybrid schoz--wait a second, I think I've been insulted. I'll get you, you little *@#*!
Oh ya? Say hello to my little friend--SQUIRT!!
Well have a taste of my little friend--SPLORT!
And now I must be punished by having the garbage can of shame draped over my head for some unknown offense known only to me. 
SCORE--birthday presents! I got Zombie edition fridge poetry. Mmmm, brains.
We also went bowling which was not so good. Live and learn.
But while we were off on our bowling adventure, papa made my birthday cake--I asked for rice krispy treats but little did I know that he would fill waffle cones with them and dip them in chocolate. Good job papa.

C'mon, be done singing so I can get to the scarfing.
Crunch, munch, swallow.
Glorb, chuem, chew, blorp.
Okay, enough sweetness for this week. Next week--camp pictures. And that's probably the only pictures you'll see because I (Teddy) took papa's camera to camp because that's the only working camera we've got right now.

Copyright 1997-2010. The Berman brothers, Willie and Teddy. All rights reserved.