8/22/2010

Willie is home from camp. He had a good time, despite he may say to the contrary to anybody that might listen. He didn't eat great, but he took hilarious videos of the goings on in his bunk. We all laughed, but not as hard as Willie when he was trying to describe the doings to us.

It was summer for about 3 days, then it was back to spring/fall I don't know what kind of weather--it beats broiling.

The best thing about Willie being home for Teddy is that he has his best friend/playmate back. The best thing for Willie is the food. All you can eat of what you want to eat. It's good to be home.

_________________________

Where is he? The suspense is killing me.
At last--the bus is here!
Hey--you can't take pictures til I'm in proper sneer mode...
Darn, I can't even get into a proper sneer cuz I'm too dang happy to be home.
I'm still trying, but still unsuccessful.
GADZOOKS! Now I'm in proper sneer mode after seeing this monster spider in the living room. This thing was so big that when papa started chasing it with the vacuum, it flexed its muscles and started toward mommy, who screamed. Papa got him though, but when he showed her this picture on the camera, she screamed again. Now that's a proper spider.