6/19/11

It's the last week of school--HOORAY! We've been arguing about whose school is worse and both of us think that it's ours. Good thing we're both going to new schools next year, not that things will improve, it's still school after all. Commencement ceremonies are Tuesday for grade 5 and Wednesday for grade 8. Then my (Teddy) real birthday is Saturday, and Sunday we're off on our yearly adventure with Papa to his Holy Land.

We're trying to get our internet time back by starting some exercise stuff like running around the block and doing burpees and stuff with weights and sit ups. We'll see if papa notices and changes the password to one our computers understand. We hope so because this will be an awful long summer without internet access.

It was a good eating weekend thanks to mommy's friend Eve and her son Eliot who came to visit. We got bbq'd hamburgers 2 nights in a row, and chocolate and coffee ice cream! Yum! Nothing like guests to undermine food and schedule routines.

_________________

 I (Willie) was working on a pixelated 2-D art piece using a 3-D modeling program (google sketch-up). Kind of crazy, but it fits in well with my life philosophy of blowing up mosquitoes with atomic bombs.
 Honk land is kind of my (Teddy) nirvana that I go into when I don't want to listen to someone. It's got private parking that only I can use. La la la, I'm in Honk Land now, I can't hear you. One day I'll travel to Honk Land so I don't have to listen to you. I will take this matter to Honk Land so I don't have to think about it. Honk Land would be a place of peace and harmony if you would be quiet.
 Last Tuesday papa came downstairs dressed completely crazy. "I'm going to a wedding" said he. The way he's dressed, you'd think it was his wedding, but seeing as he's already quite married, that couldn't be possible. Anyway, he turned heads and caused a bit of commotion over his manner of dress. Somebody had the gall to suggest that he should be wearing a kilt instead of shorts, but he's not into skirts.
This is Eliot--he was on his way to Sephardic Adventure camp. Eve, his mom, made the mistake of asking us what we thought of camp hoping for some positive answers for the first time camper--big mistake. Mommy and papa jumped into the fray to right the sinking opinion ship though, and we just went on with our ice cream.
Ice cream, we scream, no I (mommy) scream for ice cream because a bunch of meany boys (Willie, Teddy, papa) ate all the ice cream while I was out of the house. Grrrrr, remind me not to live with boys in my next life.

Copyright 1997-2011, The Berman Brothers, Willie and Teddy. All rights reserved.