6/26/2011

It was a week full of graduations, or promotions, or whatever you want to call them. Also, we had visitors galore, or maybe it just seemed like it because 11 month old babies really know how to get around. Sugar was another big thing this week. And birthdays, don't forget those. And last, the days are getting shorter, at least according to poor papa who is practically back in seasonal affected disorder mode now that we are past summer solstice. Poor guy.

________________________________

 Teddy is hilariously making up names for everybody in my yearbook, and speaking in ducky language all the autographs. It's hilarious--you should hear him do it.
 C'mon Teddy, do some more.
Teddy's promotion from 5th grade--we're sure his school would not condone using this actual, albeit blurry, picture from the event. Tough beans--he doesn't go there any more.
 And I've got the paper to prove it. Hah!
This is baby Lilliana. Why is she so happy? Can you say unlimited lemon wafer cookies and macaroons?  Well, she can't either, but it's written all over her face.
 She's gonna keep her dad Kevin up really late with all that cookie action. Don't say we didn't warn you.
 Mmmmm, I just discovered Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and I don't think I'm ever going back.
 Oh ya? Well I discovered Flamin' Hot Rice Krispy Treats, and I'm not going back either.
 I wish I had more Rice Krispy Treats. And donuts. And soda. And red vines. And ice cream.
Hooray--my wish come true. Chocolate for me (Teddy), and swiss milk chocolate for Willie. Nobody got hurt, and everybody's happy--especially Papa who finally got to redeem his 3 year old ice cream coupons.