8/7/2011

It seems like weeks since we've posted--what's been happening? We got a week and a half of not much to do around the house before Willie went to camp. He has reported that sadly, he is in bunk B-12, but he did not report why it is sad. He did say that his counselors brought a table into the bunk to be used for poker, which sounds like a good thing. He also has been seen in a bunch of the spy photos and doesn't look too bad, so we're taking his camp notes with a bowl of salt. We do know that a ska singing guy named Matisyahu showed up again this year, and it was apparently some kind of big deal. Okie dokie.

Papa went away for 10 days for work, which is one of the reasons that the site was not updated, but there is a huge update for me, Teddy. Mommy and I went to Whole Foods (a place that is usually verboten to this family, but the cat was away...) and we went to the salad bar and the deli and got a piece of this and a slice of that and it added up to a wide variety of things which I tried, and some of them I actually liked. In particular, I like the cold cuts (roast beef, smoked turkey and ham), but didn't really like the cheese. Maybe it will be better on a sandwich, which I am also eating and making myself. I also kind of liked celery, but haven't had it since the test. I did not like lettuce or tomato. What it means is that I can make sandwiches for school which makes my parents happy.

_____________

Whipped cream--hooray! Hey, wait a minute--this isn't some condemned man last meal thing, is it?
 Oh well, if it is, I'm going out with a bang and taking some clogged arteries with me.
Slurp, devour, glorb, munch, swallow. Repeat.
Now, a final little bit of reading over Teddy's shoulder, just to be extra annoying so he won't miss me while I'm at camp.
 Miss him? Not on a bet. Not with my fabulous new ukelele! Who says I'm not interested in music?
Tip toe, through the tulips...
Willie, 2nd from left, in case you couldn't tell. We don't have any context--these are spy photos after all.
 Context: gaga game, and Willie is still in. You'd think with those now super long legs he wouldn't be long for the gaga game, but he's got super long arms too, so perhaps it balances out.
 More no context--apple shirted Willie on the far right, in case you couldn't tell.
 Poker at camp--he better be counting cards!
 Bonfire after Shabbat. Did you get any marshmallows?
 I'll marshmallow you when I get a hold of you.
Copyright 1997-2011 The Berman Brothers, Willie and Teddy. All rights reserved.