7/11/1997

My parents, Mark and Wendy wanted me to make my own site, so my friends and family could see me on a regular basis, so here I am. I have opposable thumbs, but they don't work very well, so please excuse my typing. Some of my hobbies are eating, sleeping, pooping, yelling, and did I mention eating? I also like to play with red, black and white bugs that squeak. Bathtime is a good time for all, and sometimes I do this thing to pretend I am a fountain.


_________________________________________


Here I am in my mom's lap.


This is me with my friend, Mr. Bun. You can read about him in "Goodnight Moon."

This is me and papa asleep on the couch. Papa helped me on the site by taking video (thanks Cousin Richie and Auntie Jackie) and then putting stills on his (soon to be my) Macintosh.



I especially like the taste of my activity mat!

This is me and my friend, Bossie, the cow.



I just woke up after being in the car. I like to drive.

Happy Birthday, America!





What do I look like, I was born yesterday? Well I was in the picture.






Me and papa thinks Macs are the greatest.



What are you looking at?

Oh, you were looking at me!




This is during dinner playtime. I make dining fun.


Here I am with my Cousin Richie.





Ah, there is nothing like clean, warm laundry.



Here is mommie and papa's new butcher block and lower cabinet. Thanks Wes!

Here you can see the butcher block and part of the upper cabinet.



This is mommie standing in front of the new upper cabinets over the fridge. Boring mommie!