7/20/1997

Thanks to all of you who've taken the time to write to me. I don't get out much, so news from the outside world is always welcome.


This week I've been honing my grabbing and texture recognition skills and wearing as few clothes as possible; it's been pretty hot. I asked for an iced latté but they keep giving me the same old warm milk treatment day in and day out (not to mention night in and night out, ha ha) while they swill such delicacies as tea and Diet Coke®. Grownups can be so selfish sometimes!


_____________________________________________



Somebody complained that they never see Mommie on my page. Here she is! (She tells people I never cry, so now you all know she's a big liar.)





Hmmmmm...I smell something tasty.


Yum! This must be why they call me "honey" and "sweetie pie" and "baby cakes."


This is Papa giving me the finger.


I'm going outside now, and don't want to burn.


Doing my "rubber baby" imitation on Auntie Margie's shoulder.



My grampa is properly mesmerized by my scintillating dinner conversation. (Happy slightly belated birthday, Grampa!)


Bright eyed and bushy what?



Auntie Mac changed my diaper -- film at 11! ('Course, as you can see, that's all she put on me; she thinks, in her worldview, I should show as much skin as possible.)


I'm reading at 2 1/2 months, but I still need Auntie Mac to hold the book for me. I like reading about Curious George, but clearly the man in the yellow hat didn't believe in boundaries.


These Hangaroos are always waiting for me when I wake up.


Someone made a funny. It was probably me.


This is what I do while my parents are playing Scrabble... Zzzzzz. Boring!


This isn't the most flattering picture of my buddy Goba, but I look mahvelous.