7/14/1997

Hello again, here I am, a week older. It's been an eventful week at my house, with a visit from Aunt Lev and, after that, the advent of my nanny, Auntie Mac. She helps take care of me, with the exception of diaper changing. Honestly, did you ever hear of a nanny who doesn't change diapers? She also supervises my parents in projects meant to improve my home environment. I heard my parents say they hoped I wouldn't describe these on the Internet.


My hobbies are about the same as they were last week, although I'm feeling a lot more social and have made a new friend who looks suspiciously like me (you'll see him/her/it in one of the pictures below). I weigh almost 13 pounds, sleep well, eat heartily, and don't mind too terribly much when my mom goes to work. Sometimes I go pick her up, and once I got to go in her office and play a game called "pass the baby." Well, let's get to the section you're all clamoring about -- the exhibits!


__________________________________




I'm getting sleepy.




Very sleepy.



Zzzzzzzzzzz.



That's Papa. He's cranky when he gets woken up. Me, I'm just a ray of (liquid) sunshine.







This is George and his Jaguar. Even with glasses, he still doesn't see very well.

Here I am looking adoringly at my dinner.



W-I-L-L-I-E S-O-L-L-Y.





Oh, mon petite chou, you are so very... hey, can't a guy have some privacy?





Zzzzzzzzz.



Trick or treat, smell my feet... (I always say it's better to put your foot in someone else's mouth than in your own.)



This is my friend Max. His little brother Adam is just a few months older than me, so he knows all about babies.



You're kidding... tell me again, what happens after I eat the apple?



Learning is fun with Auntie Mac -- and the little snake.