2/3/2008




Willie and Teddy's Excellent Adventure




Willie
and Teddy's Excellent Adventure


Well, well, well, the world is full of surprises -- like Papa being right about who would win the super bowl. Who knew??


It was an exciting week, with all the potato chips sitting in the pantry just waiting for the great day -- I (Willie) bowed down to the potato chips several times -- and of course even more exciting to get to eat them, and watch the game, and drink PEPSI (hahahaha Papa you couldn't stop us!) and see the funny commercials, and, well, let's just say that we may have learned that there actually is such a thing as a limit to the amount of junk food it is good to eat.


Not much else to report this week. The new books that we are liking are The Adventures of Tin Tin -- have you heard of these? -- and that there was SNOW again this week, but the joke was kind of on us, because we didn't have school that day anyway. We hoped it would snow again that night -- they said it would -- but we don't trust the weather reporters. And this time we were right not to, because it was a ho hum regular old end of January day. Now it's Februrary and we get to change the words of the frig (too bad it's not the Magic Fridge, we miss the magic fridge!) and move on.


Thursday, Papa and I (Willie) went to look at the middle school I will probably go to next year. Did you know that middle school starts at 7:45AM? And that I will have to get on the bus at around 7:10AM? I told papa that there is no way that I will be doing that. He just smiled and said "so I guess I'll be home schooling you next year and I'll be your teacher all day every day." No thanks, sez I--I'll take the bus and the early wakeup call.




What a ripoff! It snowed on a vacation day, so we didn't get a day off from school. We want a raincheck!


Well that snow just means that we can stay in our pajamas all day. All week maybe. Aw snap---we've still got school.


Preview of things to come--my first prom fer instance.


Carmen Miranda? Anybody? No? Crash absorbant helmet? No? Pillow on me noggin?


Uuuuugggghhhh, I can't believe I ate sooooo many potato chips--never again. Too much soda, uuuuuggggghhhhh!


Matzoh is the new chicken soup--I feel better all ready.


I'm not sleeping tonight after my whole can of pepsi with sugar all to myself. Mmmm, I can still feel it tingling inside me and my fingers are tapping and I just keep smiling and bouncing. Must. Have. More.





Speedy view of the remodel


Updated 2/3/2008



Copyright © 1997-2008 The Berman Brothers--Willie and Teddy. All rights reserved.





Hey, click the pears picture above to check out our friend Leslie's Watercolors, and BUY THEM!!!