4/24/2011

How much matzoh pizza can one family eat? Less than you might think because mommy in her lactose intolerance just looks longingly as papa and I (Willie) eat our daily rations. Teddy has had it a couple of times but tires of it quickly. I have perfected the four spices of the apocalypse for my matzoh pizza. It's got cayenne, chili powder, chipotle, and crushed red pepper--mmm mmm good.

Our crossword ability is rising meteorically. Both Teddy and I helped mommy on her harder crossword puzzles--we both scored really tough words for her.

I (Willie) had an overnight at my friend Andrew's house. We did the typical stuff--played video games, ate weird food, watched his annoying little brother hurt himself badly demonstrating tae kwon do. It was pretty funny.

Boo hoo--back to school tomorrow--breaks just don't last long enough. Next year it better be two weeks at spring because we need an extra week to recover from our week off.

________________________

 Grandma and Grandpa went back to Connecticut before seder, but not before unflattering pictures could be taken of me. Humpf.
 Speaking of unflattering, how's this?
 Flattening? Hey look, I'm on TV. SMASH!
 Crash. The other thing I was doing that doesn't come over too well in still photos was getting under the box and navigating it around the house. Bumping into stuff, chasing Teddy, bumping into stuff. You know, doing what boxes do.
Why I'll box you.
 Okay, silly face into the ipod camera time.
 Angry face into the camera.
Infinity face into the camera--ooohhhh, space time continuum problems!

Copyright 1997-2011, The Berman Brothers, Willie and Teddy. All rights reserved.