3/17/2013

I (Willie) had my first track meet of the season and I ran a 6:26 1600. It wasn't the fastest, but I didn't finish last, or collapse, or barf up a lung or anything like that. The important part is the teamwork, and the snacks. Mmmm, snacks. Will run for food. You'd think they weren't feeding me enough at home, and being the insatiable growing boy that I am, that would probably be true. I want to complain to some UN agency that runs these things because I have been skipping extended snack times (and snacks in general when I don't get home from track practice til practically dinner time). Skipping snacks! Teenager! Teenager Skipping Snacks--Film at 11!

I (Teddy) had my first practice in the sanctuary in front of live microphone, and I sounded pretty good if I say so myself. I marched around the place in processional style, and read some of my portions and other readings. Having an audience of 3 was easier than an audience of 200+ but I've got to start somewhere.

Tante Margie came to visit today and we gave her a little taste of everything from couch jousting to carpet surfing to in-meal swordplay to advanced debating skillz. We're sure she appreciated our youthful rambunctiousness. Is that even a word?

_______________________

 Photographic evidence--We now invite Teddy to be our teacher this morning...
 Okay Teddy, so when they call for you to be the teacher, throw a tantrum about people putting a tack on your chair, and tell some of the adults to stand in a corner, and give little kids who won't sit still the gimlet eye, and send papa to the rabbi's office, and...
 Uh oh, I think papa over heard our schemes. So Teddy, deliver your speech in a nice loud clear voice exactly how it was written on your pages...ya, right...that's what you should do.
 Looks like Grandpa Bill's sheep shearing kit got put into full use by somebody on Willie, or maybe he was trying to match Tante Margie's hair.
 Is he a Katz or a Berman?
I'll be whoever has the crackers--CRUNCH!

Copyright 1997-2013, The Berman Brothers, Willie and Teddy. All rights reserved.