4/28/2013

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear me, Happy birthday to me! What a good day--I (willie) woke up to turkey bacon and french toast, then went to a Magic tournament, then had Snappy Dragon (General Tso's and handmade stir fried noodles) for dinner. Then the piece of resistance--my annual Cocolat Bi-Color Mousse cake! Mmmmmmm, but I probably ate too much because I had to take a potential barf bucket to watch America's Funniest Home Videos (in case I laughed too hard). Fortunately, while it was a good episode, I did not have any vomit inducing side splitters. It was a good haul of presents too with Mommy and Papa, Grandparents, Cousin Mimi, our friends Ellie and Dana and Esther, and even Teddy all contributing. All in all, it was a good day to celebrate my 16th birthday. Now, about the car...

_______________________________

 Papa surprised us with Ethiopian food for lunch one day during break. It was great, but the they underestimated my need for extra extra injera. We'll know better next time. It was pretty good, because this is all that was left.
No Ethiopian for me from the place papa went--they mix wheat into their teff flour--who ever heard of such a thing--I'll sue.
Fast forward to friday where I was telling everybody how to do the Harlem Shake, then they made me get up and demonstrate, for which I made a silly costume, gyrated some, and flopped on the floor. That's about as much as you'll get out of me on the subject of a popular internet meme.
 I still don't get it, but that's okay.
I'm going to start a new internet trend of impossible finger poses, like this.
 Birthday bacon and cards--this is the way to start the day.
 Hmmm, let's see if i can let some air out of big brother's birthday balloon...
 BONZAI!!! POP! SLASH! POKE!
 Zorro's got nuthin on me.
 Good thing my birthday isn't for a couple of months--that will give willie time to forget his new scars and hopefully not retaliate.
 I'm trying to eat here--leave me alone if you know what's good for you.
This is what's good for me--Cocolat Tri Color Mousse cake. Okay, it's bi-color--we skip the white chocolate, which is kind of a waste of time.
 The best fortune ever.
If you want to read it you'll have to scroll down. Don't count on having left over mousse cake though. It's my precious, and it's my birthday and I wants it!
Why is this bearded man smiling?
 Oh, it must be 4 weeks and 5 days since the start of the Omer, or 33 days of the Omer, or Lag b'omer which means he can shave. Should he keep the Iron Man look?
Nah! Take it all off. Hey--this is a family site.
This was my (willie) fortune tonight--really! Eat chocolate to have a sweeter life. Amen, fortune cookie company worker!