4/14/2013

Spring Break is finally here!! We're off to the beach in search of bikini babes, April fools! Better late than never. Although much discussion was devoted to bikini babes at Friday night dinner when we were talking about the Three Stooges and papa piped up about some new flame (isn't Uma Thurman and Scarlett Johansson enough for him) who apparently wears something called a 'nun-kini' in the movie. We don't really get it, but then again we're more interested in computers and junk like that. You'll see below.

_________________

 Like we said, we just sit quietly like church mice and don't ever raise any kind of fuss.
 TWEAK!!! Got yer conk!
 BLOW--Teddy snotted me. It was worth it.
 Ahh, what a comfy place.
 This will lead to the Book of Pain!
 I (willie) have been busily producing new shape in Google SketchUp. I've been taking 2 strange but regular polygons and use a combine tool to make something completely different but with some vestigial traits. With mad skillz like mine I could be SketchUp monkey for some faceless conglomerate.
 This one is the Spine Cake (trademark, copyright, patent pending). Basically I was just randomly taking pointy circles and adding weird cross shapes to it. Looks like my new headquarters of evil.
 It's all part of the world domination plan. Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Teddy?
I think so Willie, but where are we going to get 50 pounds of red M&M's at this hour?