4/7/2013

We woke up the other morning to BOOM BOOM BOOM and there was a huge thing that looked like Mike Mulligan's steam shovel (except it was hydraulic) in the back yard of the house two houses away. You can maybe guess what happened next, but if you can't, there is a picture below.

I (Teddy) got a haircut--it was starting to fall down into my eyes again which was starting to bug me. Also, I figured Willie got one so I could now safely get one as well.

Papa's been busy watching baseball games every day for the past week. Luckily the A's won 5 out of the last 7, so we're safe from his wrath...for now. Stay A's! [Editor's note--we don't say Go A's anymore].

______________

I won't smile, I won't smile, I won't smile.
 Darn your eyes, Willie, why'd you have to say something funny?

And now chef willie will create some concoction to please his palette. Sounds like pasta again, but this morning it was turkey bacon. Come to think of it, chef willie made all three of his meals today. Come to double think of it, chef Teddy made all three of his meals today too. [Editor's note: I can't say freedom because that is a Yang worship word--I must not use it.]
Poor little house, we hardly knew ye. Anyway, a big beautifuller house will be in its place soon, we hope. In the meantime, looks like papa got his childhood mud slope back. Mommy will have to wash him off with a hose in the front yard when he comes home from playing over there. That will be a fun sight to see.