8/11/1997

It has been a very productive week for me. I have been rolling over onto my tummy, and once, I accidentally rolled back onto my back. That scared me because I didn't think that was supposed to happen. Also, the charm school classes have been paying off; I'm becoming more sociable and chatty with my Mom during my mealtimes. Sometimes I even wipe off my own spit!


Last night we watched a meteor shower from Cougar Mountain. I was nervous about the name, but we saw no actual Cougars. I've been a stargazer since before birth, and last night was no exception. We saw lots of little meteors, and one really big one. The Pleides were out in force, and Aunt Marci let me look through her binoculars. Some people had a telescope set up and we saw Saturn and its rings. It was alot of fun, but we didn't get home til almost 2 in the morning. Just in time for my mid-night snack.
______________________________




 

This week, my friend Bill came to visit from England and he brought the Queen with him. We had lots of fun with Bitsy, and no, I won't give back her wig or the tiara.


This is my technique for rolling over. First I stick my feet up in the air...


...then I topple over to my side where a tasty surprise is waiting for me...


...then I keep on going until my knees are on the mat.

It is sure hard work getting here.



I wonder if anybody is looking.




Hello, anybody there? I'm lifting my head here all by myself. Hello?!?!


Bathtime! Headlifting is sweaty work.

After my bath, I get to wear this neat hat thing.



It is a hat, isn't it? Papa told me it is a hat.


He SAID it was a hat! Waaaahh! (How do you like my Uncle Fester imitation? Good, isn't it.)


big boys, all in a row.


Hmmmm, Papa does not seem to be paying attention to me...


GIMME SOME MILK!!!!!