8/16/1997

The Willie Sol Zone is a little early this week because on Sunday I will be driving to Wisconsin to go to Marci (the Wedding Princess) and Dave's wedding on Madeline Island in the Apostle Islands on Lake Superior. First we are going to Minneapolis to see Great Grandma Edith and Great Great Uncle Reuben (My Great Grandpa Bill's brother).


I hope the plane ride is okay. I don't know if I like planes or not, but I hear the food is lousy. I told Mommie to order me the Seafood platter. Maybe there will be a little lox or whitefish and a bagel. Anyway, I will be back on Thursday, 8/21, so write me lots of letters so I have a full mailbox when I get home.


It is Nana Barbara's birthday on 8/16. Send her a card!


_____________________________________________



It has been such a busy week that it seems the only time I have to sleep is in the car. Now, if Papa let me drive, I would be happy to let him sleep awhile.


Here is me and Mommie. I think this shows who I got my "cute" genes from.


Another one of me and Mommie. Now get away from me with that camera.



I said NO CAMERAS, this is a private moment.


I am the coolest in my new shades, UV protected and everything.



Being cool is great...but I can't see a thing.


Let's have a staring contest. I bet I won't blink! I hardly ever blink.


Here's where I'm going. No, not the fridge, smart guy. I'm going to Minnie Apples and Whizconsin.