8/4/1997

Mommie, Papa and I just got back from my Cousin Craig's 50th birthday party in Portland, Oregon, and boy am I pooped! This is the first time that I have left my home state of Washington. The car ride was okay. I stopped and saw Rabbi Marna's new house in Olympia. On the way back, I slept half the way, and then I played the rest of the time.


My Gram Claire and Granpa Bob were here this last week too. We had fun playing and swinging and making eyes and tongues at each other.


______________________________


Me and Granpa Bob like to play with my doggie together. I tried to tell him that the doggie tastes good too, but he wouldn't bite.



I'm getting ready to take a nice big chomp on the doggie. This week I learned how to roll on my side. That doggie doesn't have a chance now.

On my side again. I'm trying to make the Hangaroos think I'm sleeping, and then I pounce.




Fffffftttttttt.

Papa says this picture of him proves he always liked wearing shorts. You are weird, Papa.



I'm so cool in my hat! Anybody that wants to discuss a long term contract can contact my agent.


Here I'm showing Tante Rachel how to stretch properly to avoid injury.


Papa now likes to fly me around on my belly. Maybe tomorrow I will give him a big surprise on his arm.



I feel a burp coming...


...Yes, that was a good one.