8/31/1997


It was a pretty calm week at home considering Mommie had to work and Papa was taking care of me. He did okay...I mean I didn't starve or anything, and somehow my diapers got changed. Still, why do I have to cry and stuff in order to get fed or changed or picked up. Aren't parents supposed to be mind readers? Hey you babies out there...let's hear your opinions.
Anyway, like I said, I survived everything allright. I've done some neat stuff this week. I'm making long moaning sounds that go on and on and make Mommie and Papa really nervous, then they can't stop laughing because the sounds are so funny. I go in the Johnny Jump-up now, and am a little to big for bouncy seats. I roll over both directions, but I don't get trapped on my belly as much. I'm sleeping a little more at night also, which is good because Mommie goes back to work full time (overtime?) on Tuesday. Oh ya, I had my 4 month doctor appointment and shots :- ( and I weighed 14 pounds, 12 ounces and was 26 inches long. Not long until I can reach the gas pedal, and then watch out!

_________________

 Look at the stuff I saw at the weddings last week. Shocking.

This is Eloise, the flower dog, at her parent's (Marci and Dave) wedding in Wisconsin.

These are Benjamina's wedding shoes at her and Jacob's wedding in Portland.

It is crazy, I tell you. Next thing you know, people will be wearing shorts to weddings.

Aaaaaaa! Somebody is trying to crush my head. Oh, false alarm. It's only Mommie making nice.

This is where I get to show how big and strong I am getting. I hold my head up really well now and...

...I get to go in the Johnny Jump-up where...


...I tickle Bossie the cow and...




...practice my ballet.

This is my Nana Barbara telling me a joke. I hope everybody sent her a birthday card like I asked.

There is one other event of the week. I am sucking my thumb! On purpose! Please also notice my refined upbringing in extending my pinkie.

Copyright ©1997, W S Berman. All rights reserved.