9/28/1997


The Willie Sol Zone

What a fun filled, action packed week I had. Mommie's friend Erica came to visit, and brought me lots of neat toys and clothes and stuff. We went to the Space Needle, and I got to go up the elevator. Uncle Danny Berman came for Shabbat dinner, and we hit it off famously.
The other thing that was going on was the new roof. People were banging on the house all day for 4 days, but it was finally done, and now I can get some sleep during the day again. You would think that Papa and Mommie would leave town the week the roof was getting torn off so I wouldn't be so distracted and potentially agitated. Besides, I liked that old roof. I was born with that old roof. I want my old roof back! Wahhhhh! $5 more to the therapy fund, Papa.
______________________________________

I now get to sit where the action is...on the countertop. Papa had the nerve to give me a rubber scraper, without any batter on it. I'll get him for this.

Maybe I will hit him with one of my famous fountains...just when he least suspects it.

Here is my friend Erica trying to distract me so she can get a turn in my jump up seat.

We compared haircuts. I think mine is cuter, but her's feels more spikey.

Sometimes we have to take naps during out long days of fun and adventure.


This is my new hat Erica brought me. It has 3 tassles. Later, I'm gonna chew on those tassles...


...They would taste better than this hamburger thing. Get it out of my face. I'm a milk fed cutie, not a beef-by-products fed cutie.

Here is Uncle Danny. We made lots of faces at each other. He's funny.

Here's those guys that kept me up for 4 days, and, sniff, sniff, THE OLD ROOF. Wahhhhh! I want my old roof back.

New roof.


Copyright 1997, Willie Berman. All rights reserved.