9/7/1997


The Willie Sol Zone

For being such a short week, it was a long week. We had the Labor day holiday, and then, in the spirit of Labor day, Mommie went back to work full time. Me and Papa had lots of fun in the Johnny jump up and the swing, and we went on walks and chased cars. I didn't catch one because I don't have teeth yet. I drool alot, but that just makes me more slippery, and the cars get away.
Big news. I'm singing! Mostly it is alot of oooo-ooo-aaaaah-oooooh and scales. Mommie sings along but Papa insists on trying to widen my repertoire with Rock n roll and Blues. Gives me a headache just thinking about it. That's a technical term used by babies like me. Okay, on with the pix.
_____________________


Me and Mommie hanging out in front yard. Then Papa came and took me away so...


...I pooped in his lap.

We also have fun indoors.


We fly this way...

...and that way.

This flying makes me dizzy, and tired.

Nap time again. See you when I wake up.


Copyright ©1997, W S Berman. All rights reserved.