10/5/1997


The Willie Sol Zone

Oh my, another full week. So full, that the page is a day late...sorry to all. Auntie Marcy and Cousin Avram came last Sunday, and stayed for the week. Then Nana Barbara and Cousin Richard came also and boy did we have non stop fun. We went to the Space needle and parks, and swimming, and eating. It was Papa's birthday on Rosh Hashana, October 2, and Avram's birthday October 3. Everybody has gone home now, and it sure is quiet. Avram kept me entertained whenever I got fussy, and told me EVERYTHING about the Beatles.

_________________________________


 This was Avram's birthday cake, a tower of cupcakes...YUM!

Reading with Auntie Marcy.

 Papa's birthday at Sahara.

 Here are Marcy and Avram streching me and butzing me.
 Marcy got me this cool squeaky duck...



...but it keeps getting away.
Here I am showing Avram how to eat his toes.

Here is Avram playing rubber face with Richard.

Seems like everybody wants to get involved with my cool baby toys.


Copyright 1997, Willie Berman. All rights reserved.