10/12/1997


The Willie Sol Zone

Boy has it been quiet around my house. At least until today, when Papa had to go out and paint the side of the house. I could hear him crashing around and yelling and ladders banging and paint rollers squealing. How's a guy supposed to get his beauty rest? Mostly though I have had nothing but calm surroundings. I went swimming again, and kicked for nearly 45 minutes. Papa really wants me to be a baseball man so I have started doing my imitation of a bat. You'll see what I mean.
Mommie has been at work as usual and that seems to be working out nicely, except I did hear her say that she wished she could stay home with me and Papa sometimes. Thanks to Tamis, Jenna, Kathy, Retsu, Leslie, Christine, Kimberly and Jeff for keeping Mommie off the streets and out of trouble during the day.

__________________________________________


In olden tymes (when Papa was little) the only colors they had were black and white.


Now we have lots of colors and the world is a better place.


Colors allow me to camouflage myself like a snake in the grass.



I bet you had to look really hard to see me!




Here is my cool imitation of a bat. Papa wants me to be a left handed pitcher though...


...and he won't turn me right side up until he gets his way.



I am so sweet and tasty that everybody seems to want to try me...



...Open wide!!!


Copyright 1997, Willie Berman. All rights reserved.