10/26/1997


The Willie Sol Zone



I was rooting the baseball man fishy to beat the caroon red guys and they did. papa wanted the red guys, but he always rooting for losers. I have lots of fun with my new weapons (see below). I use them whenever I have papa in close range. Pretty uneventful week other than that. Did the standard stuff, carved pumpkins, spat seeds, took the car out cruisin for ducks, you guys know the routine.

It's my first 1/2 birthday on tuesday, so keep those cards and letters coming. papa always celebrates his half birthday and i want to be just like him. Well except maybe I will have a career and be taller and stuff. Gotta go know and make my big plans for my half birthday party, and I think I have to plan mommy and papa's anniversary party. Rumor has it that the whole world celebrates by giving people like me sweet things wrapped in paper just for saying trick and treat but I won't believe it til I see it.


_____________________

Papa said there was a toy in this box but I couldn't find one.
Here's papa trying to get me to show my two new teeth.
muthin' doin. I mmdon't mwant mmy mto mshow mmy mnew mnteeth.
CHOMP!!! Let that be a lesson to you.
One false move and the duck gets it--this pacifier is loaded. [Ed note: this diaper is loaded]
 I mean it, no fooling...
...mthe mduck mgot it.
Chomp chomp chomp!!!
I can see this bath thing is going to be source of years of therapy.

Copyright 1997, Willie Berman. All rights reserved.