10/19/1997


The Willie Sol Zone

Well, it wasn't quiet around here at all this week -- if for no other reason than on account of the fine and resonant gurgle I've been making on account of my cold. (Baby's first cold, Mommie calls it. She has it too. So does Papa. We share everything. This is a community property state.) I didn't see Papa all day yesterday or today -- he sez he was doing something called "Boy's Weekend" but a) I don't see why he couldn't do it here and b) if it was Boy's Weekend why wasn't I invited?
Well he's not the only one who's been busy. I've been discovering some cool things that are attached to me -- toes and tongues, I hear they're called -- and they're both fun to play with. And Papa's been feeding me cereal! I like the spoon better'n the rest of it. Now MAYBE it was frosted flakes or sugar corn pops, we'd be getting somewhere. Tonight after I helped Auntie Margie plant the garden (I gave lots of advice) we all played in my room and I pushed off of Mommie and motated myself forward. I even turned left, but I didn't signal. Then we put on a hat and went to pick up Papa revelling in glow of a glorious Oakland Raider victory over the hated Denver Broncos, whatever that means.

__________________________________


What a wonderful weekend having the whole bed to myself.




What is this?



Food?



Yum!!!






There is some wet thing in my mouth that I just can't quite figure out. What is it?




Tell me or I'll jump.




I really mean it.



Bombs away...

Copyright 1997, Willie Berman. All rights reserved.