10/28/2007




Willie and Teddy's Excellent Adventure




Willie
and Teddy's Excellent Adventure


Another busy week. Teddy had "crazy hat or hair day" at school and a Harvest Party and also Boo Ridge. Willie and Papa dropped off and picked up Teddy and Mommy from Boo Ridge because we got a late start that night and parking would have taken another 20 minutes off the already short evening of Boo Ridge. Teddy proved his proficiency at the shell game -- quick eyes!


I (Willie) have been bombarded by quizzes -- Latin roots, adding and subtracting fraction, characterization in "A Wrinkle In Time," the capitols of southeast Asian countries...it just goes on and on. Can someone tell me why these things are important? (Well, except you, Mom...you can stop telling me already about why Latin roots are important.)


We're back in doughnut-land today, after Hebrew school, hooray! And best of all, mommy paid for the doughnuts because was my (Willie) half birthday! And Teddy's got his bionicles and legos back so he's been happy all afternoon about that. And best best best of all was that mommy made me (willie again) spaezten, and I ate nearly the ENTIRE batch!


Mommy and Papa have raked the leaves, and WE HAVEN'T, woo hoo! We asked why we had to rake leaves and Papa said to earn our keep. We don't understand this because we still got food and clothing and beds and heat and eceltricity and everything.


We had such a good day yesterday that we all went out to Canton Wonton for dinner....but.... it was closed for vacation!!! We decided to try a different noodle house and that was a challenging experience, good and bad. Good because they had the kinds of things we usually like. Bad because the noodles were kind of dry and didn't have enough sauce, so we asked for more sauce but they brought the wrong sauce which made the noodles taste GROSS. Good because Teddy was interested to try curried chicken at a new place. Bad because as soon as he saw it on the table he said BLEAH and didn't want any. But good again because Papa said it was really good and Willie tried it and liked it but it was a bit too spicy for him, but then Teddy trie the sauce and liked it. So Willie quietly ate plain rice and some of mommy's soup noodles and Teddy ate curried rice and plain rice and Papa ate the curry and our leftover bad sauce noodles that no one else would eat. (Mommy just sat quietly and ate her soup.)




Hooray for 'Crazy Hair and Hat Day' at school. We food colored my head with green, purplish olive and blue food colorings, even though I'm not food, though I still catch papa nibbling me now and then because he says I'm so sweet and tasty. It went really well with my wicked wedgie woman costume I wore to Boo-Ridge on Friday.


We've washed me and my hair a few times since and it's still purplish olive on one side and I have a Vulcan green blooded tint on my skin that makes me look like Mr. Spock without the pointy ears.


No green or purple hair for me, or other costume for that matter. I keep saying I'll work on my costume and I haven't gotten around to it yet, but halloween is early dismissal so I still have time.





Speedy view of the remodel


Updated 10/28/2007



Copyright © 1997-2007 The Berman Brothers--Willie and Teddy. All rights reserved.





Hey, click the pears picture above to check out our friend Leslie's Watercolors, and BUY THEM!!!